Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gettn' My Navy Seal Fitness On and Buildn' Endurance That Won't Quit:)

This month I am really trying to challenge myself, taking my fitness to the next level so what group better than the Navy Seals to turn to?! After reviewing and researching their workouts not only was I super excited to start adding some new moves to my regime but more than happy to learn that next to NO EQUIPMENT was required!!!!!

So here is this week’s training program! All my training has been done outside or in my bedroom with some light dumbbells and a pull-up bar!

Monday:
35 minute Run
6 rounds all till failure (oh and how each set gets tougher and tougher!!!!)
Basic Push-Up
Sit-Ups
Assisted Pull-Ups (I put a chair under me and use one leg to push-off for assistance)

Tuesday:
5 mile Run
Spider Push-Ups
Renegade Rows
Diagonal lunges w/bicep curls

Core:
Weighted Sit-Up
V-Ups
Super mans
Mountain Climbers

Wednesday:
15 min light Jog
15 sets of extremely steep steps
At the top of each stair sprint I would drop down and do sit-ups, then V-ups, and then performed reverse pull-ups with the stair railing at the top

Then Performed the following circuit 3X:
Triceps Dip (off bench next to stair case)
15 burpees
15 Speed Skater Jumps

This short workout sure kicked my booty!
Set for the Rest of this Week:

Thursday
8 mile Run
10 sets
Push-ups
(Assisted) Pull-Ups
Sit-Ups
*All exercises will be performed to failure

Friday:
Spin Class & Yoga

Saturday:
Long Run and Core!

Sunday: My Athlete’s Yoga DVD

1 comment:

zubizup said...

Turkish Underwearing desing
www.yoncatoptan.com
If you wisit me , I will be glad:)
:)
:):)
:):):)
:):):):