Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beach Booty Moves 4 Bikini Season:)

My booty used to have about as much curvture as a wall and after being called out for it my freshmen year in college for its flatness I knew I had to do something about it! So through the years I have researched and executed almost any exercise that lent itself to a promise of a rotund bun. So here are some moves that will help firm and bump up those sweet cheeks of yours:

Walking Lunges
Prisoner Squats
Weighted Kickbacks
Sprints Up Hill
Walking on an Incline
Deadlifts (for an extra challenge do one-legged dead lifts and perform off bench)
Plie Squats
Hamstrings curls with a medicine ball
Diagonal Walking lunges
Jump Squats (pushing off with the back of your heels)
Good Mornings
Step Ups (pushing off with your heel)
Split Jumps
Plyometrics
Stair Work
Back Peddling
Spinning

Hope this helps get your rear and gear, it did mine:)

XO,
Gina

No comments: